For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

01 October 2007

I feel like talking about my boys...

Congrats to Jared Boll and Kris Russell who have made it into the big show. According to Aaron Portzline they will be in the line-up Friday night for opening night. I am excited beyond belief for these guys. While, I haven't been able to make it up for any of the camps or watch any of the pre-season games I have heard nothing but amazing things about them. While neither of them is a top line center (Russell is defense and Boll is a winger) I feel their contributions will be just what we need. Portzline also has the opening night line ups...well what he thinks they're going to be. And here we have it:

F1 = Nash, Fedorov, Vyborny
F2 = Chimera, Novotny, Zherdev
F3 = Modin, Peca, Brule
F4 = Fritsche, Malhotra, Boll
All of this is assuming Peca is better along with Modin. Feds is back between Nash and Vybs which is our best bet...considering the Zherdev experiment failed.
"That experiment failed. I didn't feel comfortable playing center, and, at times, didn't know what to do with the puck." He went on to say that he wouldn't want to play center again, that he much prefers the right wing."
And, here's what he feels about fans and the press talking all that smack about him.
"I don't mind. I admit my mistakes and when I don't play well. After all, criticism is what news and fans are there for."
Well Zherdev why don't you listen to us. Start showing us that you give two craps about us. Show us the player you can be...the player we expected you to be. I hope you have changed...please show us that...you owe it to us...and hell you're getting paid a lot of money and you're just not producing buddy.
Also, if you're going to the game on Friday...be ready for the KABOOM!!!!!!!

0 fanatics have replied:

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.