For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

14 November 2007

Ouch...Tlusty's boner finds way onto internet!



19-year old Maple Leafs prospect Jiri Tlusty is in a little bit of a of a raunchy mess, as pictures of him showing off his boner taken with his camera phone are all over the internet (and the one you see here is one of the milder ones).

They were, however removed due to potential legal action by the Leafs organization, claiming that the webiste invaded Tlusty's private life, and they had no right to broadcast the pictures he took of himself, since they are "his property".

And they're right, and thank God they're gone (since a reader had the bright idea of sending me the pics by email), but sadly, I've read they're still splattered here and there on the net.

Originally reported by Is This Happening?, a Canadian-based online gossip website, Tlustly reportedly took several pictures of himself stripped down, posted them on his facebook account and emailed them to this girl he apparently liked, to give her more than just a small glimpse of his body.

They were taken last year, according to Tlusty, while playing in Ontario, and they somehow found their way into Isthishappening.com's hands.

I'd be terribly embarrassed if this happened to me, and to make matters worse, in a media-frenzy town like Toronto where people jump to conclusions before finding out the whole story.

This here is perfectly relevant example of how people really don't respect someone else's private life, seriously, who cares if he did that?
The typical smart-Alec would say that I do because I wrote about this, but no, I really don't...but maybe some readers do, so, it's my duty as a blogger to inform thee! :)

The Maple Leafs issued a statement earlier today, and Tlusty apologized for this little controversy.

Hopefully this will go away, and fast, no need for distractions like this for Tlusty this early in his promising career.

-BBeR

6 fanatics have replied:

Katy said...

Frankly my opinion is that if you are stupid enough to take pictures of yourself and then post them on the internet, it becomes everyones business.
I almost choked on the food I was eating when my friend showed me that picture mostly because the day before my other friend said that there were rumors afloat that Tlusty was gay. Definitely did not expect to see a picture of him naked the next day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He denied being gay or bisexual too yesterday.

I thought a woman would like seeing a picture of a naked hockey player, hehe, well, he's only 19 so, I get what you mean.

Katy said...

It was just a little unexpected when I was sitting there minding my own business and then saw it. Not to mention he is a LEAF! Filthy. LMAO

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

This is funny, lol.

Anonymous said...

Hes a kid who really cares about what he does other than on the ice. (the media sucks) it always has. They are all the national enquirer as far as iam concerned, the bad part is the leafs no holds barred reporting same as the habs media (they are there own worst enemy) when they bash there own players. Hopefully idiot reporting doesn't ruin the kid.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.