For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

05 June 2007

According to Eklund, Leafs sign Antropov...

I'd like to believe this, but as you know, I'm not too high on Eklund...

Saw this floating around on a message board and thought I would share, believe it or trash it.

Leafs Re-sign Antropov:
2 year deal(e4)According to a great source this is now done...

Oh, stop the presses, this is an E4 people!

Wait till TSN or some credible source comes out with this...

--BBR

1 fanatics have replied:

Bethany said...

I usually wait for Spector to post it...or Kukla...I don't trust Eklund.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.