For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

03 June 2007

BBR blog gets new look!

I figured this Round kinda look to the blog was getting old, what do you all think of this new look?

I kept the basics, but changed the style and I plan to change the logo.

Have any suggestions guys, I would really appreciate any!

--BBR

5 fanatics have replied:

Bethany said...

I love it!!!!!!

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Thanks, Beth!

I feel bad that I haven't quite done yours yet, I'm just still undecided on how to approach it.

Would you prefer a modern looking one or a simple one like mine?

-BBR

Bethany said...

I'm all about simplicity my dear! And, if you don't have time don't worry about it. But, I really like the new header...which reminds me...of mine...ugh!

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Simplicity, yeah me too, I decided that my blog needed a simpler cleaner look and I was tired of that Rounders template too.

Bethany said...

Yeah, I really like the new layout...it's perfect I think.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.