For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

29 August 2007

Guess what.........




Its almost hockey season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 fanatics have replied:

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

YIPEE!

Tracy said...

EEEEEK!! That's the closest I can come to the sound I made when I realized (earlier today) just how close the season truly is!!

JD FLYGUY said...

That's what I'm talkin about!! woot woot!

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Say what?

Woot...woot!

lol

Ricig said...

Count me in - I'm ready for some hockey.

Enough with uniforms, free agents, and Kevin Lowe's very small circle of friends.

I'm ready.


(spent a nice morning at work today watching game 2 of Canada/Russia - quality viewing, and David Perron's goal was a thing of beauty)

-rob

Katy said...

YAY for hockey coming back!! It will be nice to see/post actual hockey news instead of "So, uh, yeah...Staal got arrested" or "Modano is getting married."
17 days until our exhibition games start!

Isleschick said...

Yay!!!!

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.