For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

16 April 2007

Yet another hysterical my NHL commercial...

I'm a little late on this one, as I hadn't seen it on TV before, here's a my NHL commercial involving the Sedin twins that'll make you laugh.



And if you didn't get it, it's a bunch of guys waiting for "Swedish twins" at a bachelor party.

"I hear we're getting Swedish twins!"
"Swedish twins?" exclaims the geeky guy, "I thought that was just a myth."

Thanks to Earl over at Battle of California for this little beauty.

1 fanatics have replied:

Earl Sleek said...

Heh, actually BoC is collaborative, though my post-heavy style confuses that fact.

James O'Brien (one of our Kings guys) lives in Dallas and has been taking up the Stars' cause on our site--he put that vid up.

But good stuff nonetheless, and rest assured you're not the first person to credit me for something one of my blogmates put up :)

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.