For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

12 May 2007

Still undecided...Senators or Sabres?

As I sit here at my computer desk, I'm still undecided one game into the Buffalo-Ottawa series who to root for.

I really like the Senators (only in the playoffs), and I think they have played fantastic hockey.
I would go for them, had it been any other team than Buffalo, I just don't know why, but I decided to go for Buffalo before the playoffs began, seeing my dear Habs were eliminated.

Two Northeast division foes facing off has got me all prickly inside, I wish I could make any easy choice but I just can't.

Well, Sherry did make me a "victim" in the hockey blogger's playoff pool and I am forced to write an article about her Senators, so maybe I should go for them, so she won't make me redo the article I will write.

Then again, it is only a playoff pool, and these are the playoffs.

I need help.

Who do I go for?

5 fanatics have replied:

Miss. Scarlett said...

Be a good Canadian, cheer for the Senators. You know you want to!

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

I guess I do.

:)

Matthew Macaskill said...

Forget Ottawa, Montreal has to be the next Canadian team to win the Cup!

I'm going for Bufflo because they're similar to the Canadiens, or at least, similar to the team that Bob Gainey is building. If Buffalo can win it, then we've got a chance somewhere down the line.

Patrick S. Law said...

Buffalo is gods team. It should be obvious. Plus they are nice boys. So you should like them, your mom would.

Bethany said...

Go for the Sens...it really is the best option.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.