For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

19 March 2007

Chelios does it "for the young players"


"I'd be lying if I said there weren't bad days," Chelios said yesterday. "I lost sleep and was stonewalled. It hasn't been easy. . . . But being the oldest guy in the league, I was there for Alan Eagleson, for Bob Goodenow and Ted Saskin. I've got nothing to gain from this, aside from doing something good for the young players coming up and because I care about the game. " -Globe Sports


I've also been wondering why it's taken this long for him to say something like this.
It's obvious Chelios isn't happy with this mess, heck, I like that he's thinking about the future more than himself.

Good going Chris, and I can't imagine what you've had to endure under Eagleson, Goodnow and now Saskin. Simple three boneheads...

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge

0 fanatics have replied:

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.