For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

22 March 2007

Only 3 months to Go...

This is my draft board right now. I had it completely written up with actual coherent thought, but somehow I got an error when I published this the first time. I'm looking forward to some feedback. I never get to see anything, I only read and hear it.

1- Pat Kane, London, OHL
2- Alexei Cherapanov, Omsk, RSL
3- San Gagner, London, OHL
4- Karl Alzner, Calgary, WHL
5- James Van Riemsdyk, USNDTP, (UNH this fall)
6- Kyle Turris, Burnaby, BCHL, (Wisconsin this fall)
7- Jakub Voracek, Halifax, QMJHL
8- Keaton Ellerby, Kamloops, WHL
9 - Logan Couture, Ottawa, OHL
10- Brandon Sutter, Red Deer, WHL
11- Nick Petrecki, Omaha, USHL, (Boston College this fall)
12- John Blum, Vancouver, WHL
13- Mikael Backlund, Vasteras, Swedish Elitesiren
14- Mark Katic, Sarnia, OHL

2 fanatics have replied:

Anonymous said...

I like your draft list, except Keaton Elerby would not be a good asset to any team! He has too big of an ego and no NHL team would be able to handle his attitude.

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

I like it as well.

Elerby may be a modern day Sean Avery.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.