For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

02 March 2007

Just a quick introduction before we get this party started…

I’d like to take moment to introduce myself and thank Bleu, Blanc et Rouge for giving me the opportunity to write a column here. I’ve always wanted to get into hockey writing and feel I can bring unique perspective to this blog.

My name is Waffledave. You may know me for my love of beer, hockey and controversial opinions. I’m a diehard Montreal Canadiens fan, which comes somewhat naturally as a native Montrealer. I grew up playing hockey, making it as far as AAA before realizing my future lay elsewhere, but the passion for the game will always remain in my heart.

I look forward to getting started here and trust you share my enthusiasm as well. I encourage comments, and am always willing to chew the fat about anything hockey related, so do not hesitate to drop me a line anytime and I promise to get back to you.

1 fanatics have replied:

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Hey, no problem waffledave.

I look forward to reading your posts.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.