For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

05 July 2007

2007 Free-Agent Frenzy Live-Blogging Event Part 5.5

Hey guys, I thought I would toss this up since Sherry is at work and BBR seems to still be gone. I am really busy at work and don't have much time to update but if there is anything I am missing or you do want to chat e-mail me BethanyM85@gmail.com I am at work and won't be able to check it often...but I promise I will get back to you.

3:59 ~ I still don't know where BBR is...but here's the latest...The Avs signed Marek Svatos and The Montreal Canadiens re-signed Tomas Plekanec.

The Islanders have acquired Edmonton’s second round pick in the 2008 NHL
draft by trading depth defenseman Allan Rourke and a 2008 third round pick to
the Oilers. The Islanders now have two second round picks in what is expected to
be a deep draft in June, 2008. “Although it may seem a relatively small deal
from a players’ standpoint, this is very good news for us,” said Islanders
assistant GM/Director of Amateur Scouting Ryan Jankowski. “Next year is expected
to be a stronger and deeper draft than the past few years. In this draft, you
can never have enough early picks.”

Thanks to Kukla for the info!

0 fanatics have replied:

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.