For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

13 July 2007

Potential New Sharks Logo?

I know I'm usually the Senators blogger, but the Sharks are admittedly my Western Conference Team.

Via James Mirtle, could this potentially the new San Jose Sharks logo?



It's not that big of a change, but I can't say I'm a big fan of it. I suppose there's really no way you can have a Shark in your logo without it being slightly cartoony. Can't say this shark instills much fear in me though.

6 fanatics have replied:

Tracy said...

I keep checking back on it, hoping that sooner or later my mind will change and I'll like it. So far, no luck. I still think it stinks.

Katy said...

Eek..well it could be worse. They could have a ugly stripe like the Canes are getting : (

JD FLYGUY said...

Is it wrong that I like the stripe...? Kind of reminds me of old time hockey. I don't know why, it just does.

Mike at MHH said...

Are we talking about the stripe on the shoulder gusset? I kinda like it too.

As for the sharks new logo, it's obviously a robot shark. Now they just need to get some frickin' lasers on it's head and it will be totally awesome!!

Katy said...

LOL lasers on the shark would be awesome!

I really like the Canes away jersey. I just don't really favor that white stripe on red...it looks like a candy cane.

Mike at MHH said...

Candy Canes??!!?? Hi-larious! Do a google search for the Oklahoma City Blazers 05-06 jerseys. Those are barber-pole abominations...

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.