For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

26 July 2007

BBeR hearts YouTube! I am Canadian!

Absolutely nothing to do with hockey, but it's a must-see for Canadians and even more Americans, hehe.





Watch this one first, then the one below!


Haha, and for you Quebec viewers.


Proud to be Canadian!
That's right bitches! Wooohoo! *National anthem plays in background*

-BBeR


Digg!

4 fanatics have replied:

Katy said...

Hahhaah those are great! As is the Canadian national anthem.
I may not be Canadian, but I am awesome enough to know the anthem in English AND French! LOL

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Hahaha!

I know, it's always good to liven up a blog in this eerily DEAD hockey time.

As for the Quebecer one, you have to see the one I added before it first, and then you'll get the spoof (unless you've already seen it!) ;)

Shane Giroux said...

I've watched these so many times. And they never get old. I needed to see these again on a day like today!

"Is there running water up there?" Classic.

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Shane-You're so right, I needed something to wake me up during the incredibly booooooring hockey time.

Thought I'd share with all :)

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.