For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

06 July 2007

The New Guy

Hello Everyone,

After reaping the benefits during the Free Agent Frenzy here at BBR I have decided to enlist and help the team! First a little bit about myself, most importantly I am a habs fan, I still remember the Cup run in '93, the RoyGate, and the litany of players, coaches and changes since then. I am 24 years old, and there are two things I said i'd never do: 1. Continue schooling 2. Work in the Food Service Industry. I am currently entering my 5th year in college (fast tracking it baby!) and working at the cafeteria. Never say never I guess. While my favorite team is in fact Montreal, I will dispensing my thoughts a little, and my opinion the most on the NHL as a whole. Well, that's all for now, I will enjoy hearing from you all in the future.

2 fanatics have replied:

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Welcome aboard Brian!

Glad to have some new blood in!

Bethany said...

Welcome to BBR Brian!!!!!

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.