For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

03 July 2007

2007 Free-Agent Frenzy Live-Blogging Event Part 3.5

I can't get into Sherry's post...so I will have to start my own. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. mailto:BethanyM85@gmail.com

4:55 Ok, I will be signing off here...because my work is getting kind of crazy...I will try to pick up soon and if anything breaks...I will let you know.

4:41 Still haven't heard any rumors and boredom is coming along...I did read a great post from Mirtle today http://mirtle.blogspot.com/2007/07/collective-bargaining-agreement-fearing.html you probably should go read it and share your thoughts here.

4:28 So, while we wait for something to happen...does anyone have any ideas on what you think Forsberg is going to do? Retire? Play in Sweden? Sign with the NHL?

4:19 Just a heads up...I will be leaving the computer in the next half hour or so and will have limited access for a bit...if I do miss anything please put it in the comments...or e-mail myself or Sherry. Sorry, my job sucks.

4:16 RDS is reporting that Eric Belanger has been signed by the Minnesota Wild for $5.2 million over 3 years. (English Google translation here.) Thanks to Kukla for the tip!!

4 fanatics have replied:

Anonymous said...

Apparently the Sens are looking at him (Forsberg)

Bethany said...

Wow...haven't heard that one I really need to brush up on the rumor mill. I think he would be a good fit for the Sens though.

Miss. Scarlett said...

Bethany! I'm back I can take over now, haha

Cheers

CLR said...

"Drury wanted to go back to his old team [Buffalo]"

That is completely false, ever since the end of the season, he wanted to become a Ranger, he never wanted to re-sign with the Sabres.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.