For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

09 July 2007

Yet ANOTHER New Guy!

Hey all -

New guy JD here. I'm here to represent the Philadelphia side of things. I'm a student at The College of New Jersey and would bleed orange if I had the choice. After taking advantage of the crazy go nuts first week of free agency here at BBeR, I couldn't help but wish I was contributing info to all you hockey fanatics out there. It gives me great pleasure to join this group of bloggers and hockey lovers alike. I can tell that these are the kind of people that wish hockey was a fall, winter, spring, and summer sport - just my crowd!

I'll be giving you all as much inside information as I can muster up. I live about 10 min away from both the Flyers' practice facility (I play hockey there too) and the actual stadium (Wachovia Center). That being said, I tend to breath hockey.

Thanks again to the BBeR vets for signing me on, and let's get talkin!!
My email is dutton3@tcnj.edu if you wish to send me updates or would like to just talk hockey!

JD

4 fanatics have replied:

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Great to have you aboard JD!

Bethany said...

YAY! Welcome aboard! Told ya I'd put in a good word :P

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

You sure did Bethany! :D

Patrick S. Law said...

Howdy JD. Welcome!

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.