For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

10 July 2007

I'm the new girl

Hello to everyone out there!
Katy here and I am a student in Raleigh studying music, so that takes up my time when I am not at a game. I will be keeping up with the news coming out of the Caniac Nation. Yes, redneck hockey news for all! I attend many practices during the season, attend as many games as I can, and watch the rest of them on TV, so I stay up to date with all of the happenings with the Hurricanes.
I was very impressed with BBeR during the Free Agent "frenzy." I was very excited when I was asked to join on as a blogger for the Canes and I think I have a lot to offer.
You probably won't see me discuss the financial side of hockey too much, because it is quite confusing to me but I am pretty well rounded in all other areas of hockey.
Feel free to email me at kyanacek@peace.edu if you want to share some news or want to talk hockey. I am always up for hearing from hockey fans, no matter what team you cheer for!

-Katy

3 fanatics have replied:

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

Welcome Katy!

Brian Anthony said...

Welcome Aboard!

Anonymous said...

Katy, Are you that crazy Pred lover that responds on globe.com?

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.