For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

05 July 2007

Canadiens sign Tomas Plekanec for 2 years

TSN.CA is reporting that the Canadiens have re-signed centre Tomas Plekanec for 2 more years.

Not surprising in the least, as Plekanec is a huge part of the team and an incredibly versatile and useful forward. Glad to see him locked up for a few years but I would have preferred a longer deal.

4 fanatics have replied:

Bethany said...

Hey thanks for that Waffledave! Things are crazy here at work so my little liveblog isn't going so hott haha.

waffledave said...

Things are pretty crazy here too, so I ran off to my office for some "coffee"...Heh heh heh

Bethany said...

Haha nice! I have been kinda switching back and fourth from screen to screen. Dave I don't think I have ever chatted with you!?

waffledave said...

Nope...I wrote here more often during the season but things got hectic for a while and I had to take a bit of a hiatus.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.