For more information regarding our move, please read the two last post published below.

28 July 2007

Panthers new apparel unveiled...

New Florida Panthers jerseys were released earlier today, and many fans aren't too pleased with this change of look.





I'm not too amazed or blown away by these last two additions.
The Rangers jersey (posted yesterday) was a lot worse than their current one with the slanted lettering and this Panthers jersey looks OK but too Wal-Marty for my tastes.

-BBeR

3 fanatics have replied:

Kronis said...

These new Florida jerseys aren't so bad. Could have been much worse. Look at what the alleged new Islander s jersey looks like...
I'm going to be sick, and one very pissed off fan.

Bleu, Blanc et Rouge said...

They're OK, I guess I overreacted, the colours aren't too bad but unfortunately, it doesn't compensate for it's Wal-Marty-y look.

As for the Isles...I shudder to think what would happen if those jerseys will be worn next year.
I'm kinda hoping for you guys the design of your jersey will be a slick modern orange with blue and white, not like the current one.

-BBeR

Isleschick said...

Those aren't the new Isles jerseys. I've seen them and while they DO have a number in the front and orange on the sleeves..that wasn't the finished product.

© 2007 Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

All Rights Reserved. The content of this blog is the sole opinion of these bloggers and does not represent an opinion of any kind of a professional NHL hockey team mentioned.